The F900-550 Addressable Ionization Smoke Detector has a molded self-extinguishing white polycarbonate case with wind-resistant smoke inlets. Stainless steel wiper contacts connect the detector to the terminals in the mounting base.
Inside the detector case is a printed circuit board that has the ionization chamber system mounted on one side and the address capture, signal processing, and communications electronics on the other.
- Detector Type: Products of combustion (smoke).
- Detection Principle: Ionization chamber.
- Chamber configuration: Twin compensating chambers using one single-sided ionising radiation source.
- Smoke Sampling Frequency: Continuous.
- Supply Wiring: Two-wire supply.