Laird surge protectors are an integral part of any antenna installation involving the protection of sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning. The units have the ability to withstand multiple lightning strikes. The Laird surge protectors is designed for excellent durability and reliability and to resist corrosion.
- Frequency Range: 0-1000 MHz
- Maximum Power: 1000 watts – P.E.P.
- Breakdown Voltage: 350 Vac
- Impedance: 50 ohms (nom.)
- Insertion Loss: 27-500 MHz < 0.1 dB 1000 MHz < 0.25 dB
- VSWR: 0-150 MHz < 1.1:1 150-1000 MHz <1.2:1
- Protection: 5000 amps