The AOB-716 Annunciator Output Board provides 16 programmable open-collector outputs. Each output is rated at 24VDC @ 125mA. Each output can be programmed to indicate the status of a device or programmed to turn on upon I/O logic within the LSN 2000 system. All outputs are connected to a wire wrap pin header and a terminal block. Each output has a 1.2K current limiting resistor for driving LED’s. 16 Shunt jumpers are provided to bypass the resistor.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- 16 Open Collector Outputs
- Terminals or Wire Wrap Pins Outputs
- Current Limiting Shunt Jumpers
- Controlled by the ACB-728
- Drives LED Annunciator Displays