EZ connectors were designed for when there is no room for error. The tool-intensive, time-consuming steps were eliminated. The crimp-style outer contacts and spring finger inner contacts end the need for soldering. Users can just strip the cable, attach the connector, and crimp for quick, reliable field installations. EZ connectors also feature a no trim braid, eliminating a time-consuming step and reducing FOD. Without the need to trim the braid shield, connectors quickly assemble to the cable for guaranteed optimal termination.
- No soldering required
- Optimized VSWR performance
- Compatibility with the CST prep tool series
- Compatibility with the WSB strain relief boot
- IP-67 qualified/corrosion resistant tri-metal plating
- Two ribs on the back end to help with weather sealing and strain relief