The XP95A Photo-Electric Smoke Detector works on the light-scatter principle and is ideal for applications where slow-burning or smoldering fires are likely.
The XP95A range of analog addressable fire detectors is advanced in design and performance and offers unique features that benefit both the installer and the end user.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smoldering fires
- Well suited for bedrooms and escape routes
- Unaffected by atmospheric pressure
- XPERT Card addressing
- Analog value report
- Alarm flags for fast alarm response
- Synchronization of all loop powered notification devices
- Advanced error check