The BBCPU-1 Central Processing Unit is the foundational element of a BDA Buddy data gathering panel cabinet. The BBCPU-1, in conjunction with its associated option cards, collects status information from one or more bidirectional amplifiers, associated power supplies, and distributed antenna elements. Supervisory status information is then displayed upon one or more BBGUI-1 Graphical User Interfaces, allowing quick and easy analysis of the health of all of the life safety radio communication equipment by Firefighters, building personnel, and field technicians. Summary status can also be forwarded to a central station monitored fire alarm system via industrystandard form-C relay contacts.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Distributed Intelligent Network Node
- Echelon LonTalk Communications using Free Topology FTT-10 Technology
- Capable of Powering One or More BBGUI-1 Graphical User Interfaces
- Diagnostic LEDs
- MicroSD Card Interface
- Convenient DIN-Rail Mounting