The BBZ8BPS-1 Zone Input and Power Supply Supervision Module is an option card to the BBCPU-1 Central Processing Unit of a BDA Buddy Monitoring Cabinet. The BBZ8BPS-1 provides up to 8 configurable Style B (Class B) monitoring circuits that can be wired to detect the state of form-A or form-C relay outputs that represent the supervisory status of bidirectional amplifier conditions.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- 8 Hardwired Style B (Class B) Monitoring Circuits
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate the state of each Monitoring Circuit
- Intelligent Power Supply Monitoring Interface
- Ground Fault Monitoring
- Cabinet Tamper Monitoring
- Convenient DIN-Rail Mounting