The F900-831 Mini-Switch Monitor Module is an addressable device that provides a Style “B” (Class B) or Style “D” (Class A) initiating device circuit to monitor dry contact initiating devices. The Mini-Switch Monitor Module features a LED status indicator that blinks during communication. The LED can be programmed to come on steadily when the initiating device circuit goes into alarm.
- Analog Addressable Module
- Style “B” or Style “D” Initiating Device Circuit
- Monitors Alarm or Supervisory Device Contacts
- LED Status Indicator
- Low Power Consumption
- Mounts in 4” Square Electrical Box
- Dip Switch Address Setting