The RA-41/41P Remote Annunciator provides system status information in the LSN 2000 system. The RA-41/41P is a node on the network and can be config ured to monitor and annunciate either a portion of the entire system. System status changes are annunciated by means of the 80 characters (2x40 line) alphanumeric fluorescent display and an audible electronic piezo device.
The RA-41/41P provides LEDs for Alarm, Trouble, and Supervisory device status. The push-button switches SYSTEM RESET, ALARM SILENCE, ACK/NEXT, and PREV allow for resetting, silencing, and acknowledging system events. As events are scrolled off the dis play the PREV switch can be used to recall those events. An Enable/Disable key switch is also provided to en able & disable the push button switches.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- 40,000 Point Capacity
- Alarm, Trouble & Supervisory LEDs
- Remote System Reset Switch
- Remote Alarm Silence Switch
- Remote Acknowledge Switch
- Enable/Disable Key Switch
- Displays Last 5 Events
- Echelon® LonTalk ® Communications
- Wide Viewing Angle Blue Fluorescent Display
- 80 Characters
- Low Power Consumption
- RA-41 occupies 1/2 Module Footprint